Close Menu
Daily Guardian EuropeDaily Guardian Europe
  • Home
  • Europe
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Environment
  • Culture
  • Press Release
  • Trending
What's On

US raises pressure on Cuba as it indicts former President Raul Castro on murder charges

May 22, 2026

EUCO content creators ‘won’t replace EU journalists,’ says influencer 

May 22, 2026

Video. Lebanon rescuers search rubble after attacks in Tyre province

May 22, 2026

Putin is testing European leaders – POLITICO

May 22, 2026

Netanyahu speaks out after video shows minister taunting activists

May 22, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Web Stories
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Daily Guardian Europe
Newsletter
  • Home
  • Europe
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Environment
  • Culture
  • Press Release
  • Trending
Daily Guardian EuropeDaily Guardian Europe
Home»World
World

UAE urges the US, Israel and Iran to return to the negotiating table

By staffMarch 4, 20262 Mins Read
UAE urges the US, Israel and Iran to return to the negotiating table
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

By&nbspEuronews

Published on
04/03/2026 – 7:38 GMT+1

The United Arab Emirates called on the United States, Israel and Iran to return to the negotiating table as the conflict across the Middle East that broke out on the weekend enters its fifth day.

UAE’s Minister of State for International Cooperation, Reem Bint Ebrahim Al Hashimy also condemned the “blatant Iranian attacks” and warned of regional escalation “without taking into account the clear position of the UAE, which has repeatedly confirmed that it is not allowed to use its lands in any military operation against Iran”.

Speaking at her first press conference since the outbreak of the conflict, Al Hashimy emphasised that the UAE does not “seek to expand the circle of confrontation” and does not “believe that military solutions necessarily create stability”.

“Returning to the negotiating table is the only rational way forward,” she added.

Pieces of recovered missiles and drones debris following Iran’s strikes, ranging from ballistic missiles to suicide drones, were displayed at the government media briefing.

The country’s defence ministry said Tuesday that it has so far repelled hundreds of ballistic missiles and drones fired into the country.

It said a total of 186 missiles and 812 drones were fired towards the country since the weekend.

“The UAE air defence system is very capable of defending the country and we are very aware of the threats around it, we will continue defending the country,” Brigadier Abdul Nasser Al Humaidi, Official Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defence told Euronews.

While calling for continued dialogue through diplomatic means, the UAE has emphasised it possesses the defence capabilities and ammunition stockpiles to protect itself “regardless of the time frame and the length of the escalation period in the region”.

The United Arab Emirates, which has seen repeated attacks in recent days, is a major tourist destination as a key international layover hub.

Travellers from Dubai are now seeking to evacuate by travelling overland either to Muscat, Oman, roughly a four-hour drive, or to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s capital, which is more than 10 hours away.

Then they board one of the few available commercial flights or take a charter flight, whose costs have skyrocketed since the start of the war.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

US raises pressure on Cuba as it indicts former President Raul Castro on murder charges

Video. Lebanon rescuers search rubble after attacks in Tyre province

Netanyahu speaks out after video shows minister taunting activists

Trump envoy says US should restore its ‘footprint’ in Greenland

Iran secretly executes four as it hits global death sentence record

Video. Pashinyan grabs megaphone as exchange turns heated during election campaign

Video. Ancient Buddhist hall with 1,000-year-old ‘eternal flame’ burns in Japan

Video. Ukrainian drone pilots compete in high-speed contests

Turkish court annuls leadership of main opposition CHP party, sparking turmoil

Editors Picks

EUCO content creators ‘won’t replace EU journalists,’ says influencer 

May 22, 2026

Video. Lebanon rescuers search rubble after attacks in Tyre province

May 22, 2026

Putin is testing European leaders – POLITICO

May 22, 2026

Netanyahu speaks out after video shows minister taunting activists

May 22, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest Europe and world news and updates directly to your inbox.

Latest News

NATO allies downplay US troop withdrawals – POLITICO

May 22, 2026

Trump envoy says US should restore its ‘footprint’ in Greenland

May 22, 2026

The looming crisis putting Europe’s energy security at risk  – POLITICO

May 22, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest TikTok Instagram
© 2026 Daily Guardian Europe. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.